Saturday 5 September 2015

Mr Boogie/Buhguul Costume for Halloween (Sinister)


1 Button Jacket 
Pant Suit Set
I'm a huge fan of the Sinister movie, and while the recent sequel wasn't nearly as good, I still enjoyed it to bits. The series' antagonist, the children-eating Bagul, known to his prey as Mr Boogie, still scares the living daylights out of me, and I figured he would make a cool costume idea for you gals this Halloween. 

It's actually a very easy look to pull off, though the prep can take some time. The basic costume is just a black jacket and pants suit set like the one on the right, with a white shirt underneath with the top one or two buttons undone.

Straight Black Hair Wig
The hardest thing is his messed up face, and while there are no Bagul masks out there, there are plenty of guides on how to achieve the look with makeup. Featured above is my favorite of these tutorials, so check it out and give it a go!

Lastly, if you don't already have shoulder length black hair, make up for it with a wig like this one. Voila! That's everything you need to cosplay as Bughuul. I hope you have a lot of fun dressing up and have a great Halloween. Be sure to check out the rest of my blog for even more great costume ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment