Tuesday 19 August 2014

How to Cosplay as Queen Ravenna from Snow White and the Huntsman

Snow White and The Huntsman Adult Queen Ravenna Skull Dress Costume
(Available in the UK and EU here)
Here's a villain costume that I love to bits: Queen Ravenna from Snow White and the Huntsman. While she has a number of outfits in that movie, her most iconic one, the black gown with elaborate crown, is my personal favorite, and I've found an amazing replica of it that I would like to share with you all. It's featured above, and you get both the amazing ball gown and the black crown with every set.


As well as the costume, I also found this cool tutorial on how to do Queen Ravenna's make up, so you can have a Halloween or fancy dress party costume which is really true to the source material! I hope you have a lot of fun. If you are still on the hunt for the perfect costume for your event, be sure to check out the rest of my blog for even more fun costume ideas for women for all occasions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment