Friday 28 August 2015

Top Five Zombie Cheerleader Costumes for Women and Girls

Smiffy's Women's High School Horror Cheerleader Costume with Dress and Pom Poms
InCharacter Costumes Women's
Spiritless Cheerleader
Give me a Z! Give me a O! Give me a M, B, I, E! ZOMBIE! Yep, that's right, you can get zombie cheerleader costumes! If dressing up with a little undead cheer for Halloween sounds like your idea of a good time, then you are in luck, because I have collected all of my favorite zombie cheerleader costumes for women and children into one place for your to check out. Enjoy! If you are shopping from the UK or EU, head here for Zombie Cheerleader costumes.

First up, we have two cute red and black numbers featured above and on the right. Both feature subtly torn and bloody cheerleader dresses and come with the matching pom-poms you see in the picture. This costume above is available in child sizes here. This costume on the right is also available in child sizes here

I recommend picking up some athletic knee-high socks like these to finish off the look in both cases. You can splatter a few sprays of fake blood on them too if you like. Either way, you are sure to look fabulous whichever look you choose.

Forum Zombie Cheerleader Costume

Zombie Cheerleader Female
Fancy Dress Costume Black
For a lighter look, I highly recommend the Forum zombie cheerleader costume featured above. It has more of a gothic look than most other zombie cheerleader costume, emphasising the 'Zombie' end of things. 

Feeling morbid? So is the zombie cheerleader on the left, even though she's got a great outfit on her. It doesn't come with the pom-poms, but you can get a good set here in a variety of different colors quite cheaply. 

Totally Ghoul Zombie
Cheerleader Costume
Last but not least, on the right is a teen exclusive! I love the color-scheme on this costume, it's very simple and yet very bold and is sure to make your teen stand out a mile away. Each set comes with the cute mini-dress and a matching pom-pom. 

So there you have it! Those are my top five favorite zombie cheerleader costumes for women and girls this Halloween. I hope you found one which is perfect for you and have a lot of fun dressing up. If you liked this post and want to see more, be sure to check out the rest of my blog! In particular, you might want to take a look at my other zombie themed costumes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment