Sunday 23 August 2015

How to Dress Up as Regan from the Exorcist

Morbid Enterprises The Exorcist Regan Costume
(Available in the UK and EU here)
I'm on a bit of a horror movie binge at the moment in the lead up to Halloween, and I recently saw the Exorcist for the second time, and was surprised that it held up so well after all of these years. On the off chance, I thought I would look to see if I could find any Regan costumes on the internet, and lo and behold the internet supplied! If you want the mask you see in the picture, you can pick that up here, otherwise I recommend getting this wig and doing some make-up work yourself! There are plenty of tutorials on Youtube to help you out with the make up - below is my personal favorite.


So there you have it, everything you need to dress up as Regan from the Exorcist this Halloween. I hope you have a lot of fun with your costume! If you enjoyed this post and want to see more, be sure to check out the rest of my blog for all the best costumes for women on the net!

No comments:

Post a Comment