Tuesday 25 August 2015

My Little Pony Costumes for Women

Leg Avenue Women's My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic 6 Piece Rainbow Dash
Leg Avenue Women's My Little Pony
Friendship Is Magic 6 Piece Fluttershy
What other than friendship is magic? Dressing up as ponies for Halloween! Woo! The toys and the show have been super-popular among people of all ages, and I'm sure there will be a lot of pony fans out on the streets trick-or-treating this Halloween, so why not show off your fandom? It makes a good group costume theme too. There's a tonne of fantastic My Little Pony costumes out there for fans to choose from, so I've included all of my favorites right here for you to check out. Enjoy! Oh, and if you are looking for My Little Pony costumes for younger girls, check out this post.

First of all, we have the costume for my personal favorite of the ponies, the loyal and energetic Rainbow Dash, featured above! Not only is it super colorful, each set of this costume comes with a huge amount of stuff: the character catsuit, the cute tail piece and the boot covers to resemble pony hooves, and the pony ears head piece. You can get the matching colorful wig and detachable tail here!

Next up we have the kind friend to all animals, the beautiful sun-yellow Fluttershy. Her gorgeous costume is featured on the right - isn't it the cutest? Each set comes with everything you see in the picture aside from the pink hair - I recommend picking up this luscious pink wig to match the look.

Leg Avenue Women's My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic 5 Piece Pinky Pie
Are you the joker of the group? Then you'd best pick yourself up a Pinkie Pie costume, stat! Above is a super sexy Pinkie Pie costume that is sure to make you look absolutely fabulous this Halloween. Each set of this colorful costume comes with the lovely dress and boot covers made to resemble pony hooves. You can also get the matching wig with ears here.
Leg Avenue Women's My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic 6 Piece Twilight Sparkle
My Little Pony - Sundance Costume
We couldn't finish this post without featuring the Princess of Friendship herself, the magical Twilight Sparkle! Her costume is featured above, and you can find the perfect wig for the costume here

If you just can't help falling over your own feet, make use of that klutzy charm to transform yourself into Sundance with the super cute costume on the left. Each set comes with the short sexy dress, a petticoat to give the skirt some lift and the pony headband with ears.

So there you go! Those are all of my favorite My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic costumes on the net. I hope you found one that suits your needs and have a tonne of fun dressing up. If you enjoyed this post and would like to see more, be sure to check out the rest of my blog for even more costumes for women and girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment