Wednesday 16 April 2014

Top Five Mad Hatter Costumes for Women (Alice in Wonderland)

Sexy Mad Hatter Adult Costume
Starline Mad Hatter Costume
Here's another entry in my ongoing series of posts on Alice in Wonderland themed party costumes! The Mad Hatter is one of the most iconic characters from the movies and the book, and there's a whole tonne of cute and sexy Hatter costumes for you to check out, so here are my favorites. Be sure to check out my post on the best Alice costumes, Queen of Hearts costumes, and Red Queen costumes. After all, we're all mad here! From the UK or EU? Go here for loads of great costumes.

Above is the Hatter costume that I personally own, and I love it to bits and highly recommend. Every set comes with everything you see in the picture: the dress, the cape and the cute hat. The skirt can be a little bit flat on its own, so I bought myself a black petticoat to go underneath, and it looks wonderful. Sadly, as my friend pointed out, it has the wrong fraction on the hat, but I didn't mind. Its so silky soft, comfy to wear, super cute and sexy!

On the right is another costume I like, this time with a different pattern and blue/purple color scheme that is really pretty. With this costume you get the dress, the hat, and a cute petticoat to give the skirt some life. I recommend picking up some adorable white thigh highs to match.



Womens Sexy Hatter Hottie Wonderland Costume
Deluxe Tea Party
Hatter Costume
Next up is by far the most fantastically colorful Hatter costume on the net, featured up above. With this costume you get the gorgeous multi-color dress with pink handkerchief, a cute pink neck tie and the top hat. You can get a matching petticoat to give the outfit a bit of oomph here.

California Costumes Women's
The Mad Hatter Adult
Want to stay away from the bright colors and go for something a little more sophisticated and demure? Check out the costume on the left: a really elegant and refined take on the look. This costume comes with the jacket, corset, skirt, bow tie, hat and even matching boot toppers, which is cool. I really love the pattern on this costume - it is very beautiful.

Last but not least, featured on the right, is this outfit from California Costumes. I think it invokes a little of the style and color scheme of the Hatter from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, don't you think? I especially like the little yellow necktie, it works very well. Be sure to pick up a petticoat to give the skirt some lift and volume. 

So there you have it, my top five favorite Mad Hatter costumes. If you liked this post, be sure to visit the rest of my blog for all the best costumes for women on the net! In particular, be sure to check out my post on the best Alice costumesQueen of Hearts costumes, and Red Queen costumes

No comments:

Post a Comment